Employment Opportunities at The Pro Bono Project
The Pro Bono Project periodically has job openings for Staff Attorneys and Paralegal and Administrative Support and these will be posted here. We are always interested in receiving resumes from those interested in working in the access to justice area—whether attorneys, paralegals, administrative or other professionals with an interest in this area of the law.
Please check here often for a listing of available positions. You may also submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com; we will hold your resume on file for six months.
There are no open positions at this time. Please check back regularly for updates.
The Pro Bono Project is currently seeking two undergraduate or graduate students for our Legal Administrative Internship and our Event Planning Internship.
Please send a resume and cover letter stating your interest and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply. The application deadline is November 16, 2016.
Legal/Lay Volunteer & Intern Positions
We always have a need to supplement our full time staff with legal, lay and student volunteers from the community. If you have time to spare and want to gain valuable hands-on experience, please contact The Pro Bono Project at email@example.com. We can use volunteer support in the following areas:
- Lawyers – Take a case or work in our office to review and assign cases to our volunteer lawyers.
- Paralegals – Work with our staff attorneys and paralegal to support our volunteer lawyers and clients.
- Law Students – Work with our staff and volunteer lawyers to gain hands-on experience preparing documents, going to court and other case related support work.
- Marketing or Communications Student Interns – Provide support for our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications programs under the guidance of our staff and consultants in these areas.
- Administrative Support – Work in the office answering the phones, filing documents and providing other support for staff and volunteers.