Join The Pro Bono Project for "All in the Family" a Family Law CLE on Wednesday. November 2, 2016 from 9:30 am until noon at Baker Donelson, 201 St. Charles Avenue, Suite 3600. Registration begins at 9:30 am; CLE begins at 10:00 am. CLE Credit Hours: 2
Learn more about handling family law cases with information on topics such as adoptions, divorces, custody, tutorships, interdictions, and name changes.
Our training panel includes:
- Kathleen Legendre, JD, The Pro Bono Project
- Sandra Diggs-Miller, JD, Entergy
- Benjamin W. Janke, JD, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC Andrew
- D. Mendez, JD, Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann, LLC
- Samantha Weidner, JD, Samantha Weidner Attorney and Counselor at Law, LLC
- Meredith Grabill, JD, Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard
Register before October 26, 2016 at: AITF CLE Eventbrite
You may also register by emailing Kathleen Legendre and please include the following information:
- LA Bar No.
- Email address
Download the Agenda/Registration PDF
Thanks to our panelists for their time and to Baker Donelson for hosting us for this CLE.