Those who attended the Professionalism CLE 'A Duty to Google?' Professionalism and Electronic Evidence presented by Stone Pigman attorney Matthew Almon on Thursday, December 4 at Jones Walker got some great information about how to search for evidence on the many social media platforms operating these days. As well, Matt was able to offer some guidance on how to advise clients on their use of social media before, during and after litigation. Thanks Matt for an eye-opening hour.
The CLE was followed by the Volunteer Appreciations Awards and Reception with The Honorable Raymond S. Steib, Jr. Judge 24th Judicial DIstrict, Jefferson Parish presiding as Master of Ceremonies. And the awardees for 2014 are ...
- Pro Bono Law Firm: Kelly Hart & Pitre
- Pro Bono Corporate Partner: Photography by Marianne Hawkins Sabrier
- Pro Bono Law School: Loyola University of New Orleans, School of Law
- Friend of Pro Bono: 2014 Justice For All Ball Committee
- Pro Bono Law Student: Constance Colley, Loyola Law
- Pro Bono Paralegal: Sue Mendoza
- Distinguished Donor: Entergy
- Distinguished Service Awards:
For a complete listing of the 100+ hours and 50+ hours awardees, as well as the complete Honor Roll of 2014 Volunteers who served The Project in some way in 2014, please download the Program. For bios of the awardees, please download Meet The Awardees.
If you weren't with us, enjoy some photos from the evening's events. Thanks to all who came. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2015. Happy Holidays!