... Even if You're Not a Tax Lawyer!!
We look forward to you joining us for an insightful CLE opportunity presented by R. Paul Tuttle, JD, Director of the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC) for Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS). At this event, Mr. Tuttle will discuss the following topics:
- Earned Income Credit and Dependency Issues
- Identity Theft and Tax Preparer Fraud
- Innocent and Injured Spouse Relief
- Consumer Related Tax Issues
- IRS Collections Procedures
- Collection Alternatives
- Louisiana State Income Tax issues
- Pro Bono Opportunities to Assist Low Income Taxpayers
We are currently awaiting approval of our request for 2-hours of CLE accreditation for this event. We will update this listing once received.
Space is limited, so REGISTER TODAY!
Remember, when a volunteer attorney takes a case, they change a life. Our CLEs are free, but we request all attendees accept one case from The Project. If you have colleagues who would be interested in joining us, please forward them this communication.