Mark your calendars, Give NOLA Day 2017 is happening on May 2nd - the first Tuesday after the first weekend of Jazz Fest!!
This is a great way to make a donation to The Pro Bono Project and help us make a little "lagniappe" through the Greater New Orleans Foundation's Lagniappe Fund, which adds to our donations based on the amount we receive from midnight to 11:59 pm on May 2nd.
Our GiveNOLA Day goal this year is: $11,000. Help us reach our goal and provide access to justice for our clients.
GiveNOLA Day is for everyone - you can give as little as $10 or as much as you want. If you're a new donor, your gift will help us build our share of the Lagniappe Fund. This year, beginning on April 25th, you can make an early donation by going to GiveNOLA.org, then create an account and make your gift, which the GiveNOLA folks will then process on May 2nd.
Two new ways that you can support The Pro Bono Project in earning more on GiveNOLA Day:
- Rock Around the Clock Hours: All participating nonprofit organizations that receive a donation of $10 or more are eligible to receive a Rock Around the Clock prize for $1,000 that hour. Organizations that have already been selected for a Rock Around the Clock prize are no longer eligible to receive another one.
- Throw Me Something Mister Hours: Three separate hours during the day with a $3,000 payout to the two nonprofits, one small and one large, that raise the most unique donors in that hour. The Throw Me Something Mister Hours will take place from: 6:00am-6:59am; 2:00pm-2:59pm; 10:00pm-10:59pm. Organizations that have already won a Throw Me Something Mister Hour are no longer eligible to receive another one.
What You Can Do To Help
- Bookmark this link now so you'll be ready to roll on May 2nd: https://www.givenola.org/pro-bono-project or http://bit.ly/GiveNOLA2017.
- Make a donation during one of the Throw Me Something Mister hours (6-6:59 am, 2-2:59 pm and 10-10:59 pm) or make several small donations over a few hours for the Rock Around the Clock added dollars. If we win one of these, we'll tweet and post about it!!
- Use hashtags for the day in your Twitter or Facebook posts: #GiveNOLA and #GiveNOLApbp
- Follow us on Twitter, (@pbpnola), which is where most of the action happens. When you see our posts, like and retweet. That helps us gain new followers and new donors!
- Like The Pro Bono Project Facebook page, then like our GND posts and share them with your followers.
Thanks for your continued support!